Facebook! Twiiter! Entre na nossa comunidade do orkut!
0

Will.i.am – Great Times


will.i.am

will.i.am

O cantor will.i.am está de volta dando seguimento à sua carreira solo. O integrante do grupo Black Eyed Peas continua a apostar nas mixagens eletrônicas nessa fase e chega com o grande sucesso Great Times, que está em alta nas paradas brasileiras e teve seu clipe gravado em diversas cidades do país. Essa é mais uma que você não pode perder!

Letra:

I hope your ready
Great times are coming
I hope your ready
I see them coming around
I hope your ready
Great times are coming
I hope your ready
I see them coming around

So let’s celebrate the good times
Celebrate the good times
Celebrate the good times
I just wanna have myself a good time

Make some noise
Make some noise
Make some noise
Make some noise

For the good time, good time, good time, good time, good time, good time, good time
I’m living for the good time, good time, good time
I’m living for the good time, good time, good time
I’m living for the good time, good time, good time

Imma rock out hell hell hell yea
Get the party poppin’
Keep it rockin up in here
I’ll be in the party with my hands in the air
I go out and party like i just dont care
Put your drinks up lets make a toast up in here
We gon’do it big do the most up in here
I just wanna chill with sexy mamas up in here
Don’t want no drama up in here
Let’s get ready yea yeah

I hope your ready
Great times a coming
I hope your ready
I see them coming around
I hope your ready
Great times a coming
I hope your ready
I see them coming around

Let’s celebrate the good times
Celebrate the good times
Celebrate the good times
I just wanna have myself a good time

Make some noise
Make some noise
Make some noise
Make some noise

For the good time, good time, good time
Im living for the good time, good time, good time
Im living for the good time, good time, good time
Im living for the good time, good time, good tim

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Twitter youtube Facebook Orkut Favorites More